Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bitchin'



The dude's asking $3500 for this '71 Camaro with the typical array of muscle car add-ons: carb, intake, headers and minor rust.



This car's not good, it's not pretty, it might be fast, and it's not cool. Only one word properly describes a 2nd-gen Camaro: Bitchin. Luckily, someone wrote a song to expand on this idea. Follow along.



Rod - Well, that's another story; the important thing here is you gotta ask me how I'm gonna get down to the shore.
Joe - Uh, how you gonna get down to the shore?
Rod - Funny you should ask, I've got a car now.
Joe - Oh wow, how'd you get a car?
Rod - Oh my parents drove it up here from the Bahamas.
Joe - You're kidding!
Rod - I must be, the Bahamas are islands, okay, the important thing now, is that you ask me what kind of car I have.
Joe - Uh, what kinda car do ya' got?
Rod - I've got a BITCHIN CAMARO!




BITCHIN CAMARO, BITCHIN CAMARO
I ran over my neighbors
BITCHIN CAMARAO, BITCHIN CAMARO
Now it's in all the papers.
My folks bought me a BITCHIN CAMARO with no insurance to match;
So if you happen to run me down, please don't leave a scratch.
I ran over some old lady one night at the county fair;
And I didn't get arrested, because my dad's the mayor.
BITCHIN CAMARO, BITCHIN CAMARO
Doughnuts on your lawn
BITCHIN CAMARO, BITCHIN CAMARO
Tony Orlando and Dawn
When I drive past the kids, they all spit and cuss,
Because I've got a BITCHIN CAMARO and they have to ride the bus.
So you'd better get out of my way, when I run through your yard;
Because I've got a BITCHIN CAMARO;
And an Exxon credit card.
BITCHIN CAMARO, BITCHIN CAMARO
Hey, man where ya headed?
BITCHIN CAMARO, BITCHIN CAMARO
I drive on unleaded.


"Bitchin Camaro" By the Dead Milkmen.

\m/ \m/

1 comment:

Ornaldo Depp said...

excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
I'm really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll certainly Digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

Best Rolling Coolers For beach